New Hope Safe Church Statement
* To provide a safe environment and protect all children who attend New Hope Lutheran Church from an abuse situation in all areas of their lives.
* To protect our child/youth workers from being suspected or falsely accused of wrongful behavior toward a child.
* To lower our church’s legal risk by establishing a policy that meets our definition of reasonable care.
* To guard the honor and reputation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
* To responsibly fulfill God’s calling to graciously welcome all people.
All our staff and supervisory personel have had training, clearances and are approved by the Safe Church Committee to serve our youth.
SAFE CHURCH TRAINING: TBA
Child Clearance Info
Volunteers only need to get PA Child Abuse and PA State Police clearances.
Employees or those who have not lived in PA for the past 10 years need to get those plus the FBI Fingerprint clearance.